10.10.2015

Ding Ding Doodlie Doo

Soooooo... I've been.... um. Out of the loop. Been waiting for a new graphic tab (I have my heart set on a cintiq companion2, but me and my bank account are filing for divorce, so....). Anyway.

After a night of my arthritic spine beating my ass, I decided to chug some  wine and brush up on skills I do not have. *violins*

Have any of you watched Attack on Titan/Snk (or read the manga)? If not, then... awesome, because then this is just a random male :) I don't do well with male characters, and that's just not very fair of me, so I'm kind of working on anatomy right now, getting into the hang of body placement,  proportion, etc. If I'm gonna get a super expensive wacom baby, I have to earn it, so I have to do better. Draw better. Or else it's wasted on me.

Not the best job, I know. I've got a long ways to go before I catch up to you guys. But, hey, we all gotta start somewhere.

It's not a centaur, but I'll get back to working on those when I get both male and female anatomy down without it looking like some 3 year old traced over a stick figure.

So. Um. Enjoy?

</AWKWARD BABBLING>


No comments :

Post a Comment